Guys, What to Wear on Your First Date
Got a first date and want a second one?
We gotta say, first impressions go beyond what you’re wearing. But, nobody ever said dressing well hurt your chances for having a good time and locking in another date.
Depending on where you are going, you’ll have to decide for yourself how casual or formal you want to dress. See our complete First Date Style Guide.
Wantering’s Top 6 Picks for What to Wear on Your First Date:
1) Levi’s 511 Rinsed Playa Dark Denim Jeans - Dark denim is easy and goes with pretty much any color shirt, so when in doubt don’t forget this staple.
2) J. Crew Slim Fit Secret Wash Shirt in Heathered Forest Plaid - Not strictly for lumberjacks or hipsters, you can wear a plaid button down underneath a blazer or sweater and look like you tried.
3) Topman Navy Double Shawl Collar Sweater- Wear a thicker cardigan as a jacket if you’re in warmer climates. It’s cozy and comfortable but still looks dressed up because of the shawl collar detail.
4) ASOS Slim Fit Blazer in Tweed - Fancy dinner planned? Tweed, herringbone or wool blazers look way cooler than formal suit blazers. Invest in one of these.
5) Blackstone M 07 Wingtip Sneaker - Not a sneaker but not a dress shoe. High-five.
6) Anonymous Ism Chestnut JQ Crew Socks - Hey, nice socks feel good ok?
BONUS BRO TIP:
7) Aesop Moroccan Neroli Post-Shave Lotion - SMELL GOOD.
Shop more recommendations in our Wantering First Date Style Guide!